Growing a business anywhere is a challenge, but doing so in a small town can seem almost impossible. Whether it's a tiny population, a small amount of foot traffic, or a perceived lack of demand, the obstacles always seem to outweigh the opportunity. Today it's time to bust that myth as I'm joined by my friend Dana Larson. Dana is the founder of Rural Revival, a podcast dedicated to telling the stories if people like yourself who are building thriving businesses in small towns across the country. In today's episode Dana discusses how to generate business ideas that will work in your small town, how to find money to start your business, some of the most common obstacles faced by small business owners, different methods of marketing your business, and much more.
- The Positively Tea Company is your go-to source for organic, loose-leaf teas without the artificial junk! These teas have zero added sugars but the taste, variety, and quality are amazing. Save 10% on your order this month with the code HOMESTEAD. Shop for your teas right here: https://lddy.no/yjah
Want to connect further with Dana? Head to the links below!
Rural Revival Homepage: https://www.ruralrevival.co/
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead